[haiku] Re: Haiku package freedom.

  • From: Chris Andrew <cjhandrew@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 21:23:16 +0000

Matt,

With the other projects I'm involved with, submitting patches means
'code'.  I have a long term plan to develop this area, but at the
moment, I don't code.  Do you know how I could implement this, given
my lack of coding ability?

Chris.

--
Reasons why you may want to try GNU/Linux:

http://www.getgnulinux.org/