[haiku] Re: Haiku package freedom.

  • From: "Jonas Sundström" <jonas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 01:02:28 +0100 CET

Chris Andrew <cjhandrew@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'll step-back and watch the list with interest.

Feel free to drop into our IRC channel #haiku on freenode
if you want to talk! (I'm 'kirilla'.)

> I'm sure you guys have all been around the software
> community for a long time,

Yeah, we all have different experiences I suppose, but
Haiku's collective history has its beginnings in BeOS in
the early/mid-90's. Lots of experiences there, good and bad.

> but I really believe that unless Haiku works out what
> is important to the project, then it will flounder.

Oh, there is always ample opportunity to flounder! ;)

/Jonas.