[haiku] Re: Haiku package freedom.

  • From: Chris Andrew <cjhandrew@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 00:05:24 +0000

Apologies for top-post from my G1. I like your attitude, Jonas; catch-up
soon :-).

We're all learning in this game. As long as we can move forward, be
productive and be happy, then Chris is happy.

Cheers,

Chris.

On 30 Oct 2009 00:02, "Jonas Sundström" <jonas@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Chris Andrew <cjhandrew@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'll step-back and watch the list with interest.
Feel free to drop into our IRC channel #haiku on freenode
if you want to talk! (I'm 'kirilla'.)

> I'm sure you guys have all been around the software > community for a long
time,
Yeah, we all have different experiences I suppose, but
Haiku's collective history has its beginnings in BeOS in
the early/mid-90's. Lots of experiences there, good and bad.

> but I really believe that unless Haiku works out what > is important to
the project, then it will...
Oh, there is always ample opportunity to flounder! ;)

/Jonas.