[haiku] Re: BeGeistert Reports - The Devs talk

  • From: Nicholas Blachford <nicholas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 22:56:00 +0000

Hi,

I've posted the movie of the developers talking here (607MB):

http://blachford.info/computer/haiku/BeGeistert021-Haiku-Devs.m4v

I didn't do the de-wobble-izeation as it was going to take hours and hours to do and it degrades the quality anyway. I'm afraid you'll just have to put up with the slight wobble. The sound seems mostly OK but there are the odd clicks ever so often.

Yes it's a weird format but it does play in Haiku :-)

BTW If it cuts out suddenly (it should end on the devs having a drink) let me know. My broadband seems to have all but died so I can't check the upload.

Enjoy :)

--

Nicholas Blachford
nicholas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx