[openbeos] Re: Checkins

  • From: "Jarle Nygård" <jarlenygard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 05:05:05 GMT

> Many people have suggested XML of some sort, both onlist and off.
> Honestly, I see XML as sort of a pain. I wouldn't want to do the extra work,
> personally. But if someone wants to go to the effort of making a schema and a
> DTD and an XSLT (I hope I got the acronym right) and THEN go and start
> building these things and be the point person for helping others to build
> them, go for it.

I think the list/community needs to figure out where we want to take this whole
documentation/man stuff. What are the goals ? Where and how do we wish to
publish it?
I think that should be our main priority and then after we sort out that we can
take the format discussion.

Agree ?

Best regards,
Jarle Nygård