[openbeos] Checkins

  • From: Michael Phipps <mphipps1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 22:09:43 -0400

I have completed the first phase of checking in some GNU tools. I announced
this on the CVS mailing list last night and warned people that it was coming
so as not to overwhelm their mailboxes.

Basically, I checked in coreutils, diff, grep, less, and shar. coreutils is
what used to be fileutils, shutils and textutils.

So these checkins will corrospond to ... oh, a couple of dozen new shell
commands. There is more to be checked in - these are the packages that have
been updated since Be made R5. For those that haven't, I will just make
Jamfiles and check those in. Look for those in a few days. :-)

Michael