[openbeos] Re: Checkins

  • From: Michael Phipps <mphipps1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 13:49:51 -0500

Yeah, now that you mention it, it did exist. I do vaguely remember that. I
guess, then, the right thing to do is for us to code our own documentation in
html and check it in, along with the new documentation for the GNU utils.

Then I think that we need to include lynx or something so that we have
"man"-like capability from the commandline. :-D