[openbeos] Re: Checkins

  • From: Scott Mansfield <thephantom@xxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 18:23:44 -0800

On Jun 2, 2004, at 5:45 AM, Michael Phipps wrote:

One choice is man. Another would be HTML. We could include Lynx or something.
I am sure that there are other formats out there that could work, too, but I
would bet that HTML is going to be a pretty good choice. The criteria, I
think would be:
1) Must work from the command line
2) Format must be hyperlinkable
3) Must be *reasonably* compact in format
4) Viewer can not be enormous
5) A GUI app would be nice. HTML might make sense, here, because they could
be an additional directory to the OpenBeOS Book

How about SGML and docbook or XML and saxon?

-Scott