[openbeos] Re: Apple to steal yet more BeOS features...

  • From: Charlie Clark <charlie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 19:07:48 +0200

On 2003-03-30 at 19:00:29 [+0200], you wrote:
> This is not what I am talking about. Even with the MicroBSD guys doing
> that, OpenBSD would still exist, would still be developed and would still
> have the MIT license.

oh, absolutely. I was only trying to provide corroborative evidence for
your point.

> And, BTW, legally they could do what they did (and as I understand it, it
> was by mistake). Someone *CAN* do that with the OpenBeOS code but
> OpenBeOS itself will not change due to that and this is my point.

I'll leave that to the lawyers as Theo de Raadt left the OpenBSD thing to
the community. If anyone is really interested in this they can check things
out via http://www.daemonnews.org/ and elsewhere

I'm happy with things the way we are and I think you guys are doing a great
job and that is all I'm going to say on this issue on this list.

--
Charlie Clark
Chief Chaos Coordinator