[openbeos] Re: Apple to steal yet more BeOS features...

  • From: Sigmund Kopperud <vile-dmg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 17:18:03 +0100

Alan Ellis wrote:

Well, in all fairness, they -did- hire Domonic Giampaolo to fix thier
crappy filesystem. If you don't know who he is, lets just say he wrote
this book called "Modern Filsystem Design, with the Be File System"

Alan

http://beosjournal.org/

I think we should move OpenBFS from MIT to LGPL to make sure
Apple doesn't rip it off... (but maybe it's too late) :)

François.

i second changing the license. you should make the license change retroactive too, so apple can't steal old code