[openbeos] Re: Apple to steal yet more BeOS features...

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 02:07:24 +0100 CET

"Leon Timmermans" <openbeos@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Am I missing the point?
> Someone stealing our is the biggest compliment a programer can get!
> Those who are worried about 'stealing' of our code should ask
> themselves
> what OBOS' goal is.

You're almost and absolutely right ;-)

But (not to you but to the discussion in general) I highly doubt that
Apple need any code from us right now. Furthermore, not from our BFS
implementation - they have the creator of BFS working on their file
system - why on earth should they need code from us? They won't create
a BFS compatible FS anyway :-)

Adios...
   Axel.