[haiku-development] Re: Moving clock options to Time Preferences

  • From: Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 20:47:58 +0100

On 11/14/2012 06:48 PM, Ryan Leavengood wrote:
2) Unlike the current Deskbar time, it could in theory be replaced by
a third party (and likely more advanced) clock replicant (as Humdinger
alludes to.)

Couldn't you just hide the time in Deskbar for this?

4) It is the BeOS way.

Hm, our Deskbar comes from BeOS, so this is debatable ;-)

Frankly I think Deskbar handles too many things and the more we pull
out, the better. Beyond this I want the Twitcher taken out of Deskbar
as well.

Just out of curiosity: where would you place it instead?

Bye,
   Axel.