[haiku-depot-web] Re: Introduction article

  • From: Stephan Aßmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-depot-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 23:50:55 +0200

Hi,

Am 29.08.2014 21:36, schrieb Oliver Tappe:
Before we declare our current depot service as the production environment,
I'd like to upgrade to postgres-9.3 and see in order to match the version
used for development. Hopefully, I should be able to work on that this
weekend - I'll keep you posted.

Thanks, Oliver! As one of our main admins, can you comment on Andrews question regarding consolidating the authentication methods across the Haiku project sites?

Best regards,
-Stephan