[haiku-depot-web] Re: Introduction article

  • From: Stephan Aßmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-depot-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 11:33:47 +0200

Hi,

Am 29.08.2014 22:21, schrieb Andrew Lindesay:
I'm wondering if it might be easy to add a "User-Agent" header or a
custom header (eg; "X-HDS-Client" or something) to those HTTP requests
so that it would be a possibility in the future to identify the
HaikuDepot desktop application?

That would be very easy, will do. I'll tell you what I added, once I got around to it.

Last night, I've got the bulk transfers going, and since those tell me whether an icon is available at all, I want to redesign the code a bit to make use of that and be quicker. I haven't checked anything in yet.

Unfortunately, the JSON parser chokes on some replies, probably escaping related. Will have a look at fixing that as well.

Best regards,
-Stephan