[haiku-depot-web] Re: Introduction article

  • From: Andrew Lindesay <apl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-depot-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 08:21:11 +1200

Hi Stephan;

org.haikuos.haikudepotserver.api1.support.ObjectNotFoundException: the
entity Pkg was not able to be found with the identifier haiku_devel
Yes, that would be HaikuDepot. I enabled the code recently which tries
to lookup package info. It does so for all packages that are known to it
from "somewhere", and not all of the package request data is generated
correctly (architecture is hardcoded for example).

OK; that makes sense -- hopefully I will be able to cut down the automatic logging from those in the future.

I'm wondering if it might be easy to add a "User-Agent" header or a custom header (eg; "X-HDS-Client" or something) to those HTTP requests so that it would be a possibility in the future to identify the HaikuDepot desktop application?

Regards;

--
Andrew Lindesay