[guide.chat] to Carol

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 20:42:42 +0100

Forget the bloody tenniss and get back on this chat line. where you belong.
heeheehee.

love Malcolm. xxx

hi ann and margaret
wow oh wow what a few couple of matches I enjoyed today
well just seen this news i have just posted to you copied and pastied sent it
just now
Oh sherina williams beat that lady petra kvativolva
oh god can't spell it now
anyway she beat her by two sets
6-3  7-5  my god that other girl petra got in ront on second set they got level
such as 4 games all then sherina took over then
she was on top form today
tomorrow murray plays feddera tomorrow afternoon
oh my god weill miss it

well I was pissed off with all the stopping and starting due to rain
happy bunny now though hahahahahaha
to be perfectly honest i prefer stranger to win the trophy this saturday coming
wow exciting event their
if sherina williams win it on saturday it means her 5th wimbledon title
so be nice for stranger to win
do you remember wehn both sisters used to play for the title it wasn't the same
seems odd watching two sisters win on same day
you had no stranger to support
things weill be different though this saturday please god it doesn't rain on
saturday
Love Carol xxxx