[guide.chat] to Carol

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 16:45:56 +0100

How did I get Clare to part with her chocolate. Its what is known as charm. and
because she loves Master Casper. Like you all do on here. So keep your hands
off him or the other girls will get you.And don't forget Carol, Casper is
running the prison now so mind he doesn't put you in it for assult. heeheehee.

love Malcolm. xxx

HI Sweet boy

hey mate
how come clare given in to you
i had her arms up her back earlier on threatened her to give me some choclates
would she give me some

No

I am coming over to tip that cat upside down and let all the choclate drop out
of him
hahahahahahahaha
Love Cheeky chops carol xxxx

-----