[guide.chat] to Carol

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 16:46:35 -0000

Hi Miss Piggy the wonder chop.
Dawn and Chris have  moved into  their new home but not had a lot of help
moving and sorting things out. So its been a slow  hard slog for them. But
their getting there now. Computers up and running and Dawn said last night that
she will try and get back on here as soon as possible.

For my dinner Carol, with all these cut backs I am having my last chucky egg,
and then its back to bread and water. for the week. I might give Casper some
egg to as he hasn't eaten this week. Do you thing I could get family allowence
for him like you do for the piglets.or better still can we come and stay with
you for a few months so we can put a bit of waight on ready for next winter.
hehehehe.
Meowmeowmeowmeowmeow. How can you say no to that cry for help Carol. hehehehe.

love Malcolm.

Hi cheeky chops
what are you like hahahahahaha
never change do you.

we all love your
 cheek on here though
Malcolm how is Dawn and chris in their new Bungalow?
are they settled in it now
give us a update on them please thank you
what have you had for your sunday lunch?

going for cuppa now desperate for one going to make ham sandwiches too
take care
Love Carol x.x.x.x.

-----