[guide.chat] to Carol

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 00:13:06 +0100

Carol my friend in America have been known to have talked for eight hours at a
time. Just lately I have been helping her to get through Tornado's and horrific
thunder storms and floods.
And we put the world to rights. This last couple of weeks she's spent a lot of
time in the cupboard, what she calls the closet. Because that's the safest
place to be in a hurricane or tornado. I've I heard it while it was over her
house and it sounds horrendous.

I won't com plane about our weather again. Did you hear on the news about the
little girl from Hyde where I live went to America a couple of weeks ago and
landed in the airport there right in the middle of a tornado but luckily she
got to the hospital and had her operation and is home again and walking, which
she had never done before. The roof of that hospital was ripped of completely
just before they got there. Thank god she made it.

love Malcolm. xxxx.

Hyde, Cheshire,

skype name,

malcolmbo1
You Said.

Hi malcolm mate
goodness what on earth do you talk abut hahahehehehehehe 5 hours wow to your
american friend
goodness
Everybody on here has had a nice relaxing day

Busy week starts on Monday for all of us I expect
Take care
Love Carol x.x.x.x.

-----
No virus found in this message.