[guide.chat] to Carol

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 15:36:37 +0100

Come on Senn, follow me with my stick. Tap, tap tap. Ouch. That hurt. Oh, Senn,
its that Carol again. Creeping round trying to get photographs of us. I think
she works for the News of the World. Hehehehe. That's why she eats a lot. All
the running about she does. Hehehehe. Watch what you do girls. Carol's on the
prowl.

love Malcolm. xxxx.

Hyde, Cheshire,

skype name,

malcolmbo1

 you said.
Good afternoon miss choc and mousse face

oh do hope your having nice dinner today
clare hope you listened to my story .
I am going to get my dinner now
Keep your eye on Malcolm while missing ok hahahahahaha
think Senn is at his house at the moment kissing his cheeks shush hush can hear
them coming back
Right i am off oops he is coming bye
speak later on

Take care