[guide.chat] to Carol

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 21:05:51 +0100

Glad you liked your magnet. I had to sneek it out of Scotland, I had to cross
the boarder late at night, I couldn't see a thing and fell into the river.
Luckerly I fell on a sharks head and knocked it out cold, so I got across ok.
Hehehehe.

Glad you like it.

love Malcolm. xxxx.

Hyde, Cheshire,

skype name,

malcolmbo1
You Said.

 Vanessa
thank you for putting my mind at rest thought he has died hahahehehehehe
Yes been raeding some read 4 of them now very interesting indeed vanessa
we learn a lot through stuff like that
thank you.
Right Malcolm sweet boy hope your listening now

i am demanding you to eat good breakfast

lunch time have sandwiches and yogurt or cake or even fruit

proper dinner at team time
That is a very strict order mean that now

Listen
i have got friends tall like you they look pale and weak because they put there
computers first before there health

now then do as your told ok

Now vanessa sweet heart do me very special favour
when tall thin unaurished malcolm comes to your house
give him proper breakfast make him eat in day time
give him good tea at night plenty of vegetables in him thank you

wiell you do that for me please vanessa
Please?
thank you get some bananas in too
keep him eating make sure he does
and doesn't put it all in doggy bag on the quiet to bring home for me
hahahahehehehehehehehe
Hey malcolm got beautiful fridge magnot wow its beautiful thank you ah nice of
you
got box with hand bag and purses in but no name from anybody oh dear do not
know who its off
oh dear
right going for my lovely tea now
Love carol x.x.x.x.