[guide.chat] to Carol

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 14:59:15 +0100

-----Original Message-----
From: Carol
Right Carol, Why arn't you clearing the subject line. ? And as me being the
boss, so you said yesterday. I am giving you the job of sorting the rest of us
to do the subject line and to set their emails to include the email their
replying too. You've got twenty minutes to do it or I'll set Stan the man on
you. You know what he's like when he's angree. Hehehehehehe.

I am the same as you, Prodistant. Church of England. I was comfirmed at the age
of about 46 years old. Bit late.

So miss Piggy boots, you and me girl are the same blood. Hehehehe.

love Malcolm. xxx.

 - Email Address: missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 07/07/2011 14:18
Sent To: guide Chat List - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat]
cavalier

Hi malcom yes I agree Donna is a nice name
my parents wanted to call me Caroline when born but they argued so it came to
carol

Back in 1996 when lived in sheltered accommadation called
Doctor pigott lodge
I went to communion my commuion name is
Carol Ann O'Connor
to be honest I do not know what holy communion means no idea at all
i am a prodesent church of england
I was all dressed up for my communion in lovely suit all family and friends and
my carer at that time called
Debbie were all there had buffet later on.
wow happy times
take care

From: M BOWKER - Email Address: bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 07/07/2011 13:48