[guide.chat] to Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2012 16:31:31 -0000

Hi Carol, oh so happy you and your Mathew had such a lovely time at your
Stella's you had lots of yummy goodies there. Ah how lovely you and Stella went
down memory lane I bet that was so emotional but lovely of course and it's
always nice to look back on all the lovely memories we have of loved ones we
have lost. Glad you all stayed up to see in the new year. I couldn't quite
manage it so was in bed at 11. We had a lot of fireworks going off hear at
midnight. Well for me and my parents it was just a normal chill out day and for
tea it was those yummy pies from Greg's. I had my chocolate fix in a big way
too and today doing the same. Yes I'm also glad it's all over now and to get
back to normal. I certainly can't wait to get back to my clubs and dance again.
I bet you are looking forward to having Julia back with you this week. Well yes
Downton Abbey is on now but it's the repeat of Christmas day's episode but it
was very good and emotional and I loved the ending. Ah how sad Pat in
Eastenders died. She's certainly been in the soap a long time. Well for tea
it's hot dogs yummy. It's just been decided and of course my chocolate fix in a
big way. Well have a good much needed chill out after a hectic but lovely time.
Happy new year. Long may our special friendship continue. Love Clare xxxx