[guide.chat] to Carol,

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 14:19:15 -0000

Good morning Carol, I'm glad you like the twist in the story, now you have to
answer Casper. Are you going to sort out your uniform for miss piggy and open
up H block ready for customers. heeheehee. Come on girl, get writing.

By the way, thanks for the slice of ham, which part of you is it before I eat
it. hehehehe. I could eat you on a sugar butty.

love Malcollm. xxx

Good morning malcolm sweet boy of hyde
oh your story was fantastic and so was Jenny's too oh so funny you both are
lovely stories hahahahahahaha
Oh no my darling pigglets got kidnapped to be sold by that horribleGreen frog
yuck
oh he is crafty what he is doing to his children
wicked frog

brilliant stories you both wrote there

I have been busy all yesterday cut lots of flowers out for my cards
made few cards then I sorted all my craft cupboard out took me ages wow loads
of stuff in that big cupboard
phoned my cousin maria her daughter kelly had baby two weeks ago little boy
called him Dilan

then after chat had my tea of cheese and onion pastie mashed potatoes and peas
yummy
then made tapes to friends then listened to my cd westlife
they sing I had a dream by abba
sounded beautiful when they sang it
kep busy all day
sorted old clothes out for charity shop which money goes to the british heart
foundation  worthy cause I say

take care
Love Carol x.x.x.x.

-----