[guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 13:41:55 +0100

Hi Carol, oh yes I enjoyed the x factor last night very good as always and yes
I'm liking the new judges now Kelly and Gary being my favourite so far. I think
Gary will become the next Mr nasty how about you? He soon tells it how it is
good for him I say much better than them making fools of themselves. Yes
enjoyed family fortunes too. Well my mum and dad have onions on their hot dogs
but I don't I just have the sausage cob with tomato ketchup on as not keen on
onions. I'm not fussy honest. I just know what I like and don't like hahahaha.
OH so happy you had such a lovely time at your Julie's as always your chicken
dinner so yummy one of my favourites and the cheesecake even more yummy. Glad
you were able to listen to x factor on your own while Mathew was on x box with
Thomas and you made cards not bad going. How cool he gave you a good old cuppa
with pringles and cheese biscuits also my favourites. Oh yes Carol how scary
about that hurricane Irene in America that's going to strike New York oh dear
how awful. I just thank God our friend Chris's dad and his new wife Julie got
home safe and sound from their honeymoon there just in time that was lucky how
about you? If they were still there it doesn't bear thinking about. Well Carol
have a good Sunday. Mine is just a normal chill out Sunday but looking forward
to our day out with auntie Pearl tomorrow keep you posted. Love Clare xxxx

Good morning my friend
saw your email on group yesterday Oh you had hot dogs yummy hey clare does your
mum fry onions to go on them?
Our Julie weill not eat them with out onions on wow tasty
Oh wasn't the x factor good last night?
thought that lady from liverpool was crap they said no straight away to her and
that couple from Liverpool oh my god the lady sang like cat in pure agony she
was screaming hahahahahahaha
My music box makes nicer noises then her
they said they both sing together at home oh my god help there neighbours

That boy craig aged 22 years old from London who worked in biscuit factory with
his dad did well got 4 yeses wow
not bad last night
that lady who lives with her auntie did marvellous too wow

I just loved it so much
I love listening to Gary barlow out of take that his voice sends shivers
running up my spine hahahahahaha
Oh family fortunes was fantasstic
pauline quirk out of emmerdale her family never won oh dear not good

Her husband in real life is brilliant

got nice daughter and son and step daughter too
very good

Well clare had lovely roast chicken at julie's new potatoes cabbage and carrots
and gravy and stuffing so yummy
We had cheesey cake for later on
When they went out  mathew little friend thomas came to play on his x box
i made cards in my craft bag and listened to x factor all by myself which was
nice

Mathew made me cup of tea gave me pringles and bag of cheddar cheese biscuits
yummy so I was happy
Heard the news on radio earlier that hurrican is now in new yourk wow

right going for nice bath and wash my hair now
chat later