[guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 21:24:43 +0100

Hi Carol oh yes Corrie was all action the way we like it and yes ah poor Chris
having a brain tumour. Well I heard on the adverts that the x factor will soon
be back how cool something for us to watch on Saturday nights at last hurray. I
knew it would be back soon as it usually starts in August but it didn't say
what date. It's all new judges this time so will be interesting and I bet there
will be lots of changes made. I know it's the highlight of our week we get so
excited over it don't we? Well my day was ok I enjoyed blind club when I
finally got there. The transport let me down so I was very lucky my parents
came to my rescue I wouldn't have been happy missing my club. My dad's going to
ring tomorrow to find out what happened and make sure all's back to normal for
me on Wednesday for Janet's club. I felt tired when I got home but it wasn't a
physical tired but emotional tired because of all the stress of being let down
and then the traffic being bad on the way home so I had a much needed rest
after my tea and before the soaps. I always find stressful and emotional
situations drain my energy. Anna has always told me I have nervous energy which
is why she thinks I don't put weight on as my nervous energy burns it off she
could have a very good point there. Well Carol it's a cold night it feels more
like winter. At least we will sleep well that's th eonly good thing about it.
Have a lovely time at the day centre tomorrow as always. I will be chilling out
much needed. Love Clare xxxx