[guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 21:58:09 +0100

Hi Carol oh dear that's such a pain your computer wouldn't work mine does that
sometimes I'm not sure why but I assume it's something to do with it not
connecting to our emails. It does my head in too. Yes Corrie was very good yes
ah poor Ken. Well glad you enjoyed that yummy cheese on toast I like cheddar
too but not sure if it's white or yellow but it tastes good that's what matters
haha. I'm sure I would like either. Well you have your work cut out with all
those emails yes you could do with a secretary for sure I feel I could at times
too. Are you going to your Julie's tomorrow? If so have a lovely time as
always. Oh dear not good it's going to rain typical. Well we have no plans but
I do have a lovely busy week of blind clubs next week to look forward to. Love
Clare xxxx