[guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 22:20:32 +0100

Hi Carol oh my god fancy you not liking pancakes I nearly fainted with the
shock there. In fact I remember you telling me that on pancake day when I
usually have about 6 pancakes with orange juice and sugar on you said you don't
like them. Oh well I will have your share then hahaha. Well chocolate pancakes
the best of course. I have never had pancakes with choc ice like Phyllis and
the girls had tonight but sounds yummy must try them. Yes Carol corrie was so
emotional for sure ah poor Lee Ann losing the baby and yes her crying was so
genuine I could tell. I felt so sorry for her. I feel sorry for women who go
through that in real life must be awful. Oh I don't like that James Ken's
grandson either he's not nice. Well it was so cool listening to the soaps on
the cordless headphones I'm like a kid with a new toy haha. I'm so amazed at
being able to listen to my soaps anywhere in the house it's so cool. I will
listen to my books and music on them at the weekend. Well Carol hope you
enjoyed your tea we all enjoyed our chippy yummy. I had fishcake with my chips
and mushy peas and my all important chocolate fix my aero mousse and caramel
bar with the soaps. Well Carol have a lovely time at your Julie's. Love Clare
xxxx