[guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 20:54:18 +0100

Hi Carol, oh yes I know. Fancy me eating you on a roll and yes it was because I
was thinking of you of course. You were so yummy. I knew it was you straight
away I was eating hahahahahha. There was a lot of bacon there so you were very
generous haha. I'm so happy you liked my day and that things seem to be looking
up for me at last and I know everyone else on here will be happy to hear that
too. OH yes I know you treasure those coil bracelets I made you at the
jewellery class last year you wear them such a lot so I know you love them so
if I'm able to go again I will make you another special gift. Well keep you
posted how it goes with our little Jamie tomorrow. Hope you have a good day
too. Love Clare xxxx