[guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 22:17:20 +0100

Hi Carol, I'm so happy you liked my day. Yes Pat's so lovely for sure and so
happy I could help her with her phone that was ideal. Glad you enjoyed your
fish, chips and mushy peas for tea and got that choc fix as I did. Well yes
like you I'm very worried about our Senn not having her all important choc fix
for the past few days. I will have to get my helicopter and fly over to her
house to tell her that her mum will have to give her some choc fix otherwise
she will get withdrawal symptoms. If she doesn't take notice I will tell her
miss piggy boots warden will throw her in jail as depriving her daughter of
that all important choc fix is a crime. I will warn her that miss piggy warden
isn't very nice so she better do as she's told if she wants to stay free. Well
Carol have a lovely time at your Julie's your tea of corn beef crispy bakes so
yummy. Yes let's hope the weather will be good so you can sit in her garden and
also so I can sit in garden with my headphones on. Yes Carol I agree with you I
get so bored sitting doing nothing on my own as can't look around at scenery so
unless I have someone with me to talk to me it's so boring so like you I fiddle
a lot. I love handbags although not too many compartments as I call them
frustrating bags as can never find what I want it takes me ages hahahaha. Well
Carol I hope you and Mathew will watch the x factor it's not to be missed I
can't wait now to find out what it's like with the new judges and what changes
made it will be interesting for sure. I bet Mathew will be on his x box while
you watch the x factor that will be ideal as you will both be happy. Well Carol
have a lovely time. I will enjoy my chill out day tomorrow ready for the
monthly dance on Sunday night I look forward to that. What a lovely week it's
been for me. Well chat again on Sunday. Love Clare who is just as barmy as you
but the barmier the better makes life more interesting hahaha. Love Clare xxxx