[guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 21:05:43 +0100

Hi Carol oh dear fancy you not getting my lovely long email I sent on here all
about my day and replying to yours so it must be your server playing up. Well I
have forwarded it to you privately so you will see it hopefully. I didn't put
it on here again as I know everyone will have already seen it so didn't want to
repeat myself. Senn has replied to me so it's on here for sure. Oh fancy you
having jacket potato with cheese and onion filling for tea I thought you had
pizza with chips hahahaha. OH you change your mind as often as your socks oh
your so funny for sure. Yes it's so scary these riots are now in my part of the
world oh it's never ending let's hope they will soon stop. Oh yes I'm worried
about our lovely Malcolm too as not heard from him for a while hope he's ok.
Well Carol hope you have a good day tomorrow. Keep you posted on mine. Our
little Jamie will be here so it will be lovely I look forward to playing
dominoes and board games with him again. Love Clare xxxx