[guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 18:41:42 +0100

Hi Carol oh yes please that will be so cool if that lady could knit one of
those dollies for our little Meghan and you buy it for her birthday oh she will
love that for sure thank you so much it's so lovely of you. Oh yes Carol I will
speak up for sure when I'm out with Barbara, Sarah and Karen. Well to be honest
Sarah and Karen will be together as Karen is Sarah's carer so Barbara will be
guiding me so will work out well. I don't think I told you Sarah's blind so we
have something in common there already. Oh she's not totally blind she can see
a little bit. I'm sure we will all have a lovely time and let's hope many more
after that so we will see how it goes it will be very interesting to find out
for sure. Barbara is picking me up at 11 AM so will have to be up early a big
shock to my system hahahahaha. Well worth it though of course. I love getting
up to go out it makes such a difference. Not sure yet what time we will be
back. Barbara is picking me up in her car and Karen will drive Sarah so will
work out well. Yes my dancing is only 2 weeks away now oh I can't wait to get
back. I also have the monthly dance this Sunday not bad going. Oh I love cheese
on toast with tomato sauce on yummy. Well yes it's so exciting the x factor is
coming back on Saturday I can't wait either. Yes all new judges so will be
interesting to find out what they are like and I'm sure there will be lots of
changes so that will be interesting to find out too. Well Carol have a good day
tomorrow. Love Clare xxxxxx