[guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 19:48:29 +0100

Hi Carol oh so happy you had a lovely time at your Julie's as always your
sausage dinner so yummy just my thing. How cool you were listening to Elvis DVD
while Mathew was on x box that's amazing as I was listening to an Elvis CD so
there we go again we psychic twins for sure how cool. Glad you did more of your
cushion as well as listen to magazine. How cool your Julie's painted her
bedroom sounds good enough to eat with being chocolate colour of course haha.
Yes it's been a rainy weekend here too. Luckily it was a bit better today as it
kept fine for us to go out it was sunny but very windy. Now it's raining again
typical so we timed that right got home in time. We had a lovely catch up with
Auntie Pearl after so long much needed and we walked around a garden centre. My
parents and Auntie Pearl bought plants but don't know what they called. even if
I did know it wouldn't make any difference to me as to me they all look the
same haha. The only way I can tell some by their smells. Then we had a cuppa
and cake in cafe. We all had lemon cake so yummy. Yes I know shame not
chocolate but still yummy. Auntie Pearl's looking forward to me staying with
her that weekend in September as much as I am. Well for tea we all had
different it's like a cafe here there were 2 sausages left over from our buffet
of sausages and burgers last night so I had hot dogs. I had an aero caramel
mousse after so yummy. Hope you enjoyed your mince hot pot and glad you got
your chocolate fix too. Yes this rain is only good for the gardens for sure. Oh
yes Carol I agree with you sighted people just take their sight for granted and
when I hear them moaning I get so annoyed too as they should think themselves
lucky they have sight. If they were totally blind they would have a good reason
to moan. I think it's a case of you don't know what you had until it's gone.
Yes it seems a lot of sighted people don't want to know us totally blind people
it's so sad. Well Carol I love the Emmerdale gossip you sent and I also loved
that article about music found it very interesting ideal for me as I love
music. I also loved the joke you sent. Well I'm very happy it's my busy week
coming up. Hope you have a good week too. Keep you posted on the blind club
tomorrow and I look forward to hearing about your day of course. Love Clare
xxxxxx