[guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 21:22:02 +0100

Hi Carol oh yes you can't beat the chippy it's always the best for sure. Well
yes Corrie was all action the way we like it but ah poor Becky I felt so sorry
for her too. Well even Emmerdale was action tonight and very moving. Oh Carol
so happy you going to your Julie's tomorrow have a lovely time as always. Yes I
know you will be ready for a much needed chill out after such a hectic but
lovely week for sure. We have no plans for the weekend but I don't mind as next
week is my busy week of blind clubs so I look forward to that hurray. OH dear
not good it's going to rain all weekend typical so a good job we not doing
anything. Well at least it's now a lot cooler at last so we should sleep well
tonight. I slept very well last night it was much better. Well Carol have a
lovely time. Love Clare xxxxxx