[guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 13:39:25 +0100

Oh my dear friend Carol oh I hope you have a lovely time at your Julie's I look
forward to hearing about it tomorrow and can't wait to hear what the big
surprise is. Well our kids will be here next week onwards with it being summer
break. Jamie's coming Tuesday and Thursday as Elaine's working in flower shop
and Meghan will be at nursery. Yes have missed the little darlings but will
make up for lost time for sure in a big way. I thought the nurseries would be
off with the schools but it seems they keep going. Well Carol I'm looking
forward to the Monday blind club and Janet's blind club Wednesday will be good
to get out again that's just what I need at the moment. It may stop me thinking
so much I really do need things to occupy my mind to take it off the negative
stuff I'm going through at the moment. So much for good sisters hey. That's a
laugh. Oh well at least I still have you Carol my very special friend and all
my other friends on here that's what matters. I won't be forgetting in a hurry
what those 2 people Sarah and Jamie have done to me. What a cruel thing they
done to me and they still rubbing my nose in it even though they know how upset
and hurt I am. So much for good friends. Thank you Carol and everyone else for
your love and support. Well Carol you have such a lovely busy week and how cool
your Mathew will take you out while he's off school he wants to spend quality
time with his Auntie Carol ah how lovely. Well Carol have a lovely time. I'm
chilling out. It's not nice weather so will have my headphones on inside. I
love you my dear Carol miss piggy boots. Love Clare xxxxxx