[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] to sara

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 21:30:10 +0100

Hi Carol.

Oh I think it was 9 quid for the Cd. OH yes Jamie does have a soft and
beautiful voice and gorgeous soft smiling cheeks.   We haven't met each other's
parents yet but I'm sure it won't be long. OH he's teh only one who is allowed
to ring when the soaps are on bless him I never used to answer the phone until
the soaps came on before I knew him. just in the adverts of Ramsay's kitchen
nightmares now.

Take care.

Love Sarah xxxxxxxx