[guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 16:54:30 +0100

Hi Carol oh so happy you enjoyed church it sounded lovely and lively and had
bread and wine not bad going. Well you can have my share of the fruit cake and
even carrot cake haha. Your cottage pie so yummy. Well I'm having a good chill
out weekend with my usual chocolate fix. I enjoyed the voice last night and
will enjoy the results tonight too. Next week is the semi final so the week
after will be the final. It's serious stuff now. I'm having beans on toast for
tea a nice change as not had for ages. It's my quiet week coming up it's the
riverside club tomorrow and dance Tuesday. Enjoy your week. Love Clare xxxx