[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "Jenny Mock" <r.mock356@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 18:13:00 +0100

Hi Carol
well you won't have to wait long before you know what is going to happen with
Miss Piggy,don't you wish you could have the attention that she gets? Hahahaha
Tomorrow I have to go out very early as I have an hospital appointment before
nine in the morning,it is about my hand again but I am not holding my breath as
they keep having me on a bit of string and tell me I am not wasting their time
but they still don't do anything for me,will let you know what happens this time
have a good evening
lots of love from
Jenny