[guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 19:07:44 -0000

Hi Carol, oh thank you. Yes this year is certainly turning out to be a good one
for me already how cool and yes I have such lovely friends in my blind clubs
it's amazing. Yes Anna will certainly be shocked when I tell her I'm back at
riverside and how I'm going out so much now she has so much to catch up on. Yes
I love lavender too it smells lovely. They say it relaxes you and helps you
sleep too. Glad you enjoyed your tea as I did and how cool you made another
Valentine's card for your Julie and Wayne you well away for sure. Yes all go in
the soaps tonight with the trial but yes bet Frank gets off oh dear not good.
Well I enjoyed call the midwife last night but they certainly weren't the good
old days in that way. I wouldn't have liked to be around in those days either.
I didn't enjoy birdsong as much as the first week as it was so violent. There
wasn't as much romance in it at all as the first one. Well chat later. Love
Clare xxxx