[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 19:10:23 -0000

Hi Clare,
hope you had a good day and a nice time at the blind club today.
You might of sent in your e mail about the club, haven't come to it yet.
Glad you had your medicine yesterday, I had mine today, had the last chocolate
crepe. sob sob.
Oh my birthday chocolates are nearly finished to.
Glad you enjoyed your tea yesterday. I like spaghetti on toast to. yum.
Today its baked salmon, new potatoes and mixed veg.
I will have to finish this e mail later, going to eat now.
Right, I'm back. My tea was yummy.
Glad you enjoyed call the midwife.
The sad thing is when they make a book into a film or tv series, they miss
parts out and if you have read the book you really notice it.
Anyway, enjoy the soaps tonight.
Take care.
Senn.