[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 15:41:23 +0100

Hi Clare,
oh yes, I'm sure we are the same when it comes to food and as you said, that
all important thing called chocolate, can't do with out it, it's a must have
for sure! Smiles.
Oh, I can imagine vegetables being chocolate!
Thanks a lot for telling me more about the media centre.
I think port sets products all have the same female voice because I have a
reading machine that I got from them years ago and it has the same female voice
as guide.
That's great that you can copy programmes from the media centre onto disc.
Thanks a lot for offering to help when I get the media centre and get stuck, I
appreciate it.
If I hear anything about a new one or a upgrade for the one you have, I will
let you know.
I think it's nice to sound younger than you are and also look younger too,
Interesting that your not tall too.
That's great your getting your headphones today and eating out.
I got my hair cut this morning, got it short again.
I had lunch at McDonalds  which was yummy.
I don't do healthy eating either! Smiles.
Take care.
Senn.