[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 20:09:13 +0100

Hi Clare,
oh, the brownies were yummy, got my chocolate fix that way yesterday.
I'm really pleased you had a good time at the blind club and that you have the
opportunity  of getting out more, that is really great and it's so nice of the
2 people to take you out.
I like to play ten pin bowling too, haven't played for ages.
The weather here was supposed to be sunny and the temp 25, there was hardly any
sun and it didn't feel that hot.
Hope it was better where you are.
Copied some tapes on to disc earlier which is good.
Hope you have a nice day tomorrow.
Take care.
Senn.