[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2011 19:45:42 +0100

Good evening Clare,
I have to apologise here, the beans are actually  blacked eyed peas, sorry, got
them mixed up! Smiles
That's what happens when you go without chocolate. Smiles
I know audio description makes a great difference to a film or a programme that
you watch. I have watched many films described and it's amazing when you find
out how much you have missed when its not described.
I have watched a lot of star trek films with description and have enjoyed them
more, some I have seen when I had sight, same goes for the star trek series on
tv.
We haven't had any rain yet, its been dry all day but cold.
Probably get the rain soon though.
Yes its nice to be indoors when the weather is yucky.
Both my brothers came earlier with my nephews, they had tea with us.
We had chicken corma with rice, it was not spicy, that was good.
It was good to see the family too.
Enjoy the rest of the evening.
Senn.