[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 19:34:44 +0100

Evening Clare,
oh, I agree, with what you said about if don't get our choc fix, that is very
wrong if we don't get that all important fix! Smiles.
Glad you've stocked up on the choc, yummy, mini rolls.
Sorry to hear that they didn't have the CD that your after at asda.
The jacket potato sounds yummy.
For eats we had this evening is sliced potato, tomato, onion and over gene  in
a tomato sauce, it was nice.
Hope the rain and thunder have stopped now.
We haven't had any rain yet, might get it over night.
I was sitting in the garden at 4 30 and it was sunny but a bit breezy.
I think I have melted now! Smiles.
Have a nice evening.
Senn.