[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2011 12:51:15 +0100

Hi Carol,
that warden is a tough one for sure.
Just because she gets paid well, she thinks she has the right to give out
orders!Smiles.
Black eyed beans salad is a Turkish dish, mind you I think other countries eat
them as well.
They are beans like bake beans but have a black spot on each one, you boil them
and after they have cooled down you cut salad stuff and mix them in, you add a
drop of lemon juice and olive oil.
You can have tuna or sardines with it and a piece of bread.
Oh, how can I have a fantastic weekend when I'm locked up? let me out please!
bang bang.
You have a great weekend and take care.
Senn.