[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 10:15:54 +0100

Hi Clare,
that's interesting you don't like onions, oh thanks, I don't mind having your
share, I really like cooked onions.
I can understand you looking forward to staying with your aunt, that is going
to be so nice.
I'm so sorry that you had problems with the transport that takes you to the
blind club, its not good when that happens, no way!
I hope you don't have any more problems with transport.
I got my skype sorted out this morning, thought I would get in early, it seems
to be okay now, fingers crossed it doesn't go wrong again.
Your tea sounds nice and I'm glad you got that all important choc fix.
I had oven chips and fish yesterday with tomatoes, very nice it was too.
Not sure what we got today.
Hope you have a nice day.
Take care.
Senn.