[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 14:59:03 +0100

Hi Clare,
your right there, go back to the drawing board regarding the black eyed peas!
Smiles.
I have heard of the group and like some of their songs.
I'm so pleased you had a good chill out day yesterday listening to magazines
and music.
That's interesting which magazines you get. I have heard of some of them.
Oh burgers and sausages, yummy.
The ero caramel moose sounds double yummy! Smiles.
I had my choc fix this morning, had 3 choc biscuits with my coffee.
I enjoyed listening to doctor who while dusting my room this morning, I know
the stories off by heart but it was good to have them on tv again.
Going to catch up with the rest of the e mails now.
Have a nice afternoon.
Senn.