[gmpi] Re: Item 0: Agenda

  • From: "Richard Furse" <rf015d9821@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 20:19:44 -0000

In audio packaging (4), we might want to discuss other schemes such as MP3,
phase vocoder etc. And even pluggable formats - I use these heavily in my
own softsynth environment and couldn't release my modules as plugins
without. (BTW did anyone ever read that LADMEA stuff - this has a thorough
handling of these issues?)

I'm suspecting this will be thrown out as over-complicated, but it probably
should be on the agenda.

--Richard