[gmpi] Re: Item 0: Agenda

  • From: "Mikael Hillborg" <mikael@xxxxxx>
  • To: <gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 21:43:08 +0100

If you mean "inter plugin" communication, I buy that, because it's a problem
in for example the VST plugin world. Many developers have addressed a
need for it. What it's used for though, phase vocoder, MP3 applications or
whatever, is irrelevant IMHO. But it might sort under (3) if the host is
regarded as a plugin.

/MH