[gmpi] Re: Item 0: Agenda

  • From: David Olofson <david@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 13:31:03 +0100

On Thursday 13 February 2003 12.04, mo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> P.S. This doesn't really say about the things I suggested added to
> the agenda... For instance, what audience? What type of
> applications? What audience?

Well, this is a good point, actually. I think we know what the
*primary* goal is, but there are many other places where plugin
technology is used. CODEC subsystems, WinAmp and XMMS player and
effect plugins, off-line editors and whatnot. Some of these have
special requirements that we might want to consider.